Power and grace
Fast ignition, with instant searing, means you're ready to cook in just 5 minutes, while slender, contemporary taps put variable flame control at your fingertips.
Convection cooking made simple
The high hood makes it easy to master the art of convection cooking, and create 360 degree circulation around the food, infusing some wonderful flavours.
Made from an easy-to-clean, die-cast aluminium body that won't rust, the integrated, flowing design is finished in a range of contemporary colours.
Interchangeable cast-iron flat plates, and grill plates with integrated flame-tamers, mean you can easy adjust the set-up to suit your food.
- Extra large 466 in2 cooking area
- Instant searing – ready to cook in 5 minutes
- Variable flame control
- Extra high hood for convection cooking
- Die-cast aluminium body and serveries
- Tapered legs for stability, can be removed from stand for portability
- 3 independently controlled high performance burners
- 29MJ of power - LPG or NG (NG conversion kit available)
- Slender, ergonomically designed taps with rotary ignition
- Flexibility to cook with hood up or down
- Vitreous enamel coated cast iron plates for easy cleaning
- Available in 4 contemporary colours
Height Hood up: 56.96 in / 144.68 cm Hood down: 42 in / 106.68 cm Depth 29.25 in / 74.3 cm Width 51.65 in / 131.19 cm